USA: Kraft Foods acquires a 100% holding in finnish snacks company Oy Estrella Ab
Kraft Foods International announced yesterday that it has acquired the remaining shares of Oy Estrella Ab, a Finnish snack company, from Paulig Ltd, which previously held a 50% stake in the company. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. This acquisition further solidifies Kraft Foods International as the largest salty snacks producer in the Nordic area with well-known potato chip brands Estrella and Maarud.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO