USA: Kraft Foods acquires a 100% holding in finnish snacks company Oy Estrella Ab
Kraft Foods International announced yesterday that it has acquired the remaining shares of Oy Estrella Ab, a Finnish snack company, from Paulig Ltd, which previously held a 50% stake in the company. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. This acquisition further solidifies Kraft Foods International as the largest salty snacks producer in the Nordic area with well-known potato chip brands Estrella and Maarud.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery