USA: Kraft Foods and PDQuick Sign Agreement for Direct-to-Home Express Delivery to Consumers
Kraft Foods, the nation's largest packaged foods company, and PDQuick, a leading direct-to-home delivery e-tailer, today announced that they have signed an agreement aimed at creating marketing opportunities for Kraft products, using PDQuick's proprietary Internet-enabled customer fulfillment system for express delivery of made-to-order meals and popular brands of groceries and convenience products to the home or workplace. Under the terms of the agreement, Kraft will become the exclusive category provider of prepackaged meats and cheeses, frozen pizza, side dishes and salad dressings as well as the preferred supplier of foodservice products and services for PDQuick. In addition, Kraft will provide an assortment of coffee, cereals and beverages as an integral part of PDQuick's menu. Dan Frederickson, Chief Executive Officer of PDQuick, said, "Delivering Kraft brands is part of our commitment to customers to offer only the best foods available. Through this agreement, we will be able to provide our customers with leading Kraft brands almost around the clock every day of the week - within minutes of their online or phone order." PDQuick customers will be able to purchase such popular Kraft brands as Kraft cheeses, Oscar Mayer sliced meats, Lunchables lunch combinations, Post ready-to-eat cereals, Philadelphia cream cheese, Tombstone and Di Giorno pizza, Kraft macaroni and cheese dinners, Stove Top stuffing mixes and Miracle Whip salad dressing. Kraft and PDQuick will also participate in joint marketing and promotional initiatives, including establishing web site hot links. Of all the food companies offering meal solutions via the Internet, Kraft's web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review