USA: Kraft Foods and Strategic Distribution terminate services agreement
The industrial supply services agreement between Strategic Distribution, a leading provider of MRO supply chain management services, and Kraft Foods North America, is to be terminated. The two companies have for some time been discussing certain changes to the services agreement that were intended to reduce SDI's working capital commitment and make the agreement mutually beneficial. As a result of the inability of the parties to reach a revised agreement, SDI and Kraft have decided to terminate the relationship prior to the current contract expiration of August 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant