USA: Kraft Foods and Strategic Distribution terminate services agreement
The industrial supply services agreement between Strategic Distribution, a leading provider of MRO supply chain management services, and Kraft Foods North America, is to be terminated. The two companies have for some time been discussing certain changes to the services agreement that were intended to reduce SDI's working capital commitment and make the agreement mutually beneficial. As a result of the inability of the parties to reach a revised agreement, SDI and Kraft have decided to terminate the relationship prior to the current contract expiration of August 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly