USA: Kraft Foods announces Asia Pacific biscuits manufacturing rationalization
NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today announced plans by the Kraft Foods International business to rationalize its biscuit manufacturing operations in the People's Republic of China (PRC) and Taiwan. The decision to rationalize the number of plants was taken following a thorough evaluation of the manufacturing configuration required to meet the needs of consumers across the Greater China area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival