USA: Kraft Foods announces Asia Pacific biscuits manufacturing rationalization
NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today announced plans by the Kraft Foods International business to rationalize its biscuit manufacturing operations in the People's Republic of China (PRC) and Taiwan. The decision to rationalize the number of plants was taken following a thorough evaluation of the manufacturing configuration required to meet the needs of consumers across the Greater China area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs