USA: Kraft Foods announces integration plan for Nabisco acquisition and names key executives
Kraft Foods, Inc. today announced its plans for integrating operations of Nabisco with its Kraft Foods North America and Kraft Foods International businesses, and named executives to key positions in the combined operations. This follows the announcement by Philip Morris Companies Inc. earlier today that the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved a consent agreement in connection with the acquisition of Nabisco Holdings Corporation by Philip Morris. FTC approval clears the way for Philip Morris to complete the acquisition of Nabisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations