USA: Kraft Foods announces senior management changes
Branded food giant Kraft Foods has announced new appointments in the senior management of Kraft Foods and its North American business. "These changes will benefit our people and our business," said Betsy D. Holden, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods and president and CEO, Kraft Foods North America. "By giving these senior leaders challenging new assignments, we will enhance their development, while the new perspectives they bring will strengthen our businesses."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival