USA: Kraft Foods announces three outside directors for board
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today announced the election of three new members to its Board of Directors: John C. Pope, Chairman, PFI Group, LLC; Mary L. Schapiro, President, NASD Regulation, Inc.; and Deborah C. Wright, President and Chief Executive Officer of Carver Bancorp, Inc. (AMEX:CNY). A fourth outside director will be named at a later date, bringing the total to nine Board members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods