USA: Kraft Foods announces three outside directors for board
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today announced the election of three new members to its Board of Directors: John C. Pope, Chairman, PFI Group, LLC; Mary L. Schapiro, President, NASD Regulation, Inc.; and Deborah C. Wright, President and Chief Executive Officer of Carver Bancorp, Inc. (AMEX:CNY). A fourth outside director will be named at a later date, bringing the total to nine Board members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action