USA: Kraft Foods appoints Dollive chief financial officer and Nicoletti named senior vice president finance in North America
Kraft Foods Inc., a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced Friday (4 May) that it has named James P. Dollive, 49, as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for its worldwide food business. Dollive had been Senior Vice President, Finance and Information Systems for Kraft Foods North America. Dollive will report jointly to Betsy D. Holden, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO of Kraft Foods North America (KFNA), and Roger K. Deromedi, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO of Kraft Foods International (KFI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK