USA: Kraft Foods appoints Dollive chief financial officer and Nicoletti named senior vice president finance in North America
Kraft Foods Inc., a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced Friday (4 May) that it has named James P. Dollive, 49, as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for its worldwide food business. Dollive had been Senior Vice President, Finance and Information Systems for Kraft Foods North America. Dollive will report jointly to Betsy D. Holden, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO of Kraft Foods North America (KFNA), and Roger K. Deromedi, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO of Kraft Foods International (KFI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant