USA: Kraft Foods appoints Dollive chief financial officer and Nicoletti named senior vice president finance in North America
Kraft Foods Inc., a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced Friday (4 May) that it has named James P. Dollive, 49, as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for its worldwide food business. Dollive had been Senior Vice President, Finance and Information Systems for Kraft Foods North America. Dollive will report jointly to Betsy D. Holden, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO of Kraft Foods North America (KFNA), and Roger K. Deromedi, Co-CEO of Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO of Kraft Foods International (KFI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea