EU: Kraft Foods completes successful auctions with CPGmarket.com
Kraft Foods International, EU region, and CPGmarket.com, the B2B Internet marketplace, have completed a successful pilot using the CPGmarket.com eSourcing Service to optimise Kraft's buying procedures. Kraft held two separate auctions over two half-hour periods, each involving five major suppliers based in three European countries. Food additive contracts worth close to E1m were auctioned, using CPGmarket.com reverse auctions tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up