EU: Kraft Foods completes successful auctions with CPGmarket.com
Kraft Foods International, EU region, and CPGmarket.com, the B2B Internet marketplace, have completed a successful pilot using the CPGmarket.com eSourcing Service to optimise Kraft's buying procedures. Kraft held two separate auctions over two half-hour periods, each involving five major suppliers based in three European countries. Food additive contracts worth close to E1m were auctioned, using CPGmarket.com reverse auctions tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units