USA: Kraft Foods Consolidates Media Activities in Latin America
NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced today that it has consolidated strategic and tactical media planning and buying activities across its Latin America businesses. Kraft Foods International has named Young & Rubicam, a part of the WPP group, as media coordinating agency for Brazil. Starcom, a unit of bCom3 of Leo Burnett, will be responsible for the balance of the region, including such countries as Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador and Central America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre