USA: Kraft Foods Consolidates Media Activities in Latin America
NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced today that it has consolidated strategic and tactical media planning and buying activities across its Latin America businesses. Kraft Foods International has named Young & Rubicam, a part of the WPP group, as media coordinating agency for Brazil. Starcom, a unit of bCom3 of Leo Burnett, will be responsible for the balance of the region, including such countries as Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador and Central America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning