USA: Kraft Foods consolidates media, creative advertising agencies
Kraft Foods, the nation's largest branded food company, announced on Friday (15 December) that it has consolidated its media and creative advertising assignments to improve agency alignment and efficiency. The company has named Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) - with offices in Chicago, New York and Toronto -- as its agency of record for general market media planning and buying for its U.S. and Canadian businesses. In addition, the company is realigning most of its U.S. and Canadian creative advertising agency assignments at Foote, Cone & Belding, Ogilvy & Mather, and J. Walter Thompson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits