USA: Kraft Foods consolidates media, creative advertising agencies
Kraft Foods, the nation's largest branded food company, announced on Friday (15 December) that it has consolidated its media and creative advertising assignments to improve agency alignment and efficiency. The company has named Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) - with offices in Chicago, New York and Toronto -- as its agency of record for general market media planning and buying for its U.S. and Canadian businesses. In addition, the company is realigning most of its U.S. and Canadian creative advertising agency assignments at Foote, Cone & Belding, Ogilvy & Mather, and J. Walter Thompson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target