USA: Kraft Foods continues on target for 2001 earnings estimate
Speaking at an investor conference on Thursday (1 November), Betsy D. Holden and Roger K. Deromedi, Co-CEOs of Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), reported that the company's performance continues to be strong and is on target to achieve earnings expectations for the year. Holden and Deromedi spoke at the UBS Warburg Global Consumer Conference, held in New York City. They reaffirmed that Kraft continues to project pro forma earnings per share of $1.18 to $1.21 for all of 2001, and pro forma cash earnings per share of $1.74 to $1.77. Pro forma results assume Kraft had acquired Nabisco and concluded its IPO on January 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK