UK: Kraft Foods extends Belvita biscuit range
Muesli, Forest Fruits and Honey & Live Yogurt Crunch will join the existing BelVita range this month
Kraft Foods has added to its Belvita breakfast biscuits range in the UK with the addition of three variants.
Muesli, Forest Fruits and Honey & Live Yogurt Crunch will join the existing Belvita range this month, Kraft said today (17 February). The current range consists of five variants.
Belvita Breakfast Muesli contains a mix of wholegrain cereals, raisins and orange, while Honey & Live Yogurt Crunch adds a second sandwich variant to the Belvita Breakfast range. It comprises two biscuits containing wholegrain cereals and honey, with a honey-flavoured yoghurt filling. Forest Fruits contains a mix of wholegrain cereals and forest fruit pieces.
The three new varieties will roll out in major supermarkets and retailers across the UK.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch