GERMANY/USA: Kraft Foods gets new food boss in Germany
Jörn Riemer, General Manager Food for Bremen-based Kraft Foods , is to leave the company at the end of March to take up a new position in Hamburg. Marketing director Frank von Glan has been named as his successor. Riemer started his career at Kraft in 1985, in the sales and distribution team. He later moved sideways into marketing and later spent time building up management experience in Argentina before returning in 1998 to head up the German confectionery section and finally the entire food division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale