GERMANY/USA: Kraft Foods gets new food boss in Germany
Jörn Riemer, General Manager Food for Bremen-based Kraft Foods , is to leave the company at the end of March to take up a new position in Hamburg. Marketing director Frank von Glan has been named as his successor. Riemer started his career at Kraft in 1985, in the sales and distribution team. He later moved sideways into marketing and later spent time building up management experience in Argentina before returning in 1998 to head up the German confectionery section and finally the entire food division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO