USA: Kraft Foods Inc. files amended registration statement for initial public offering
Philip Morris Companies Inc. said that its wholly-owned food and beverage subsidiary, Kraft Foods Inc., yesterday filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) an amended registration statement relating to the initial public offering of 280,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock, plus an additional 28,000,000 shares subject to the underwriters' over-allotment option. It is currently estimated that the initial public offering price will be between $26 and $31 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega