USA: Kraft Foods Inc. files amended registration statement for initial public offering
Philip Morris Companies Inc. said that its wholly-owned food and beverage subsidiary, Kraft Foods Inc., yesterday filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) an amended registration statement relating to the initial public offering of 280,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock, plus an additional 28,000,000 shares subject to the underwriters' over-allotment option. It is currently estimated that the initial public offering price will be between $26 and $31 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales