USA: Kraft Foods Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
Philip Morris Companies Inc. said that its wholly-owned food and beverage subsidiary, Kraft Foods Inc. today filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement relating to the initial public offering of Kraft Foods Inc. common stock. The joint book-running managers for the offering will be Credit Suisse First Boston and Salomon Smith Barney. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Credit Suisse First Boston, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 or Salomon Smith Barney, 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega