USA: Kraft Foods Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
Philip Morris Companies Inc. said that its wholly-owned food and beverage subsidiary, Kraft Foods Inc. today filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement relating to the initial public offering of Kraft Foods Inc. common stock. The joint book-running managers for the offering will be Credit Suisse First Boston and Salomon Smith Barney. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Credit Suisse First Boston, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 or Salomon Smith Barney, 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review