USA: Kraft Foods Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
Philip Morris Companies Inc. said that its wholly-owned food and beverage subsidiary, Kraft Foods Inc. today filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement relating to the initial public offering of Kraft Foods Inc. common stock. The joint book-running managers for the offering will be Credit Suisse First Boston and Salomon Smith Barney. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Credit Suisse First Boston, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 or Salomon Smith Barney, 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund