USA: Kraft Foods Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
Philip Morris Companies Inc. said that its wholly-owned food and beverage subsidiary, Kraft Foods Inc. today filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a registration statement relating to the initial public offering of Kraft Foods Inc. common stock. The joint book-running managers for the offering will be Credit Suisse First Boston and Salomon Smith Barney. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Credit Suisse First Boston, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 or Salomon Smith Barney, 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival