USA: Kraft Foods increases regular quarterly dividend 15%
Northfield, Ill.-based branded food giant Kraft Foods has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.15 per common share, up from US$0.13 per common share, The company's board voted to increase the regular quarterly dividend by 15.4%, to an annualised rate of US$0.60 per common share of Class A and Class B stock. This, said Kraft, is a reflection of the group's continued strong financial performance and its commitment to returning value to shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units