USA: Kraft Foods increases regular quarterly dividend 15%
Northfield, Ill.-based branded food giant Kraft Foods has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.15 per common share, up from US$0.13 per common share, The company's board voted to increase the regular quarterly dividend by 15.4%, to an annualised rate of US$0.60 per common share of Class A and Class B stock. This, said Kraft, is a reflection of the group's continued strong financial performance and its commitment to returning value to shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods