USA: Kraft Foods increases regular quarterly dividend 15%
Northfield, Ill.-based branded food giant Kraft Foods has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.15 per common share, up from US$0.13 per common share, The company's board voted to increase the regular quarterly dividend by 15.4%, to an annualised rate of US$0.60 per common share of Class A and Class B stock. This, said Kraft, is a reflection of the group's continued strong financial performance and its commitment to returning value to shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week