USA: Kraft Foods International acquires Morocco's leading coffee company
Kraft Foods International is pleased to announce that it has acquired Societe des Cafes Ennasr, the leading producer and marketer of roast and ground coffee in Morocco. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Societe des Cafes Ennasr is a privately held company that manufactures well-known Moroccan coffee brands including Samar and Gaouar. In 2000, Societe Des Cafes Ennasr had a nearly 25% share of Morocco's estimated $100 million packaged coffee market. The company's production facility and distribution center are based in Casablanca.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid