USA: Kraft Foods International acquires Morocco's leading coffee company
Kraft Foods International is pleased to announce that it has acquired Societe des Cafes Ennasr, the leading producer and marketer of roast and ground coffee in Morocco. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Societe des Cafes Ennasr is a privately held company that manufactures well-known Moroccan coffee brands including Samar and Gaouar. In 2000, Societe Des Cafes Ennasr had a nearly 25% share of Morocco's estimated $100 million packaged coffee market. The company's production facility and distribution center are based in Casablanca.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations