USA: Kraft Foods International acquires Morocco's leading coffee company
Kraft Foods International is pleased to announce that it has acquired Societe des Cafes Ennasr, the leading producer and marketer of roast and ground coffee in Morocco. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Societe des Cafes Ennasr is a privately held company that manufactures well-known Moroccan coffee brands including Samar and Gaouar. In 2000, Societe Des Cafes Ennasr had a nearly 25% share of Morocco's estimated $100 million packaged coffee market. The company's production facility and distribution center are based in Casablanca.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods