USA: Kraft Foods International appoints Calenti to head Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa business
Kraft Foods International has named Maurizio Calenti, 46, as Group Vice President, Kraft Foods International and President, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (CEEMA) Region. He will report to Roger Deromedi, President and Chief Executive Officer of Kraft Foods International, and will relocate to the Kraft Foods CEEMA Region headquarters in Vienna, Austria. He was previously Area Director Italy, Switzerland, Greece and World Travel Retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes