UK: Kraft Foods International consolidates media planning and buying in Western Europe
Kraft Foods International announced yesterday that it has consolidated strategic and tactical media planning and buying activities across its European Union region business. The company has named Zenith Media - with offices in London and Dublin - as its agency of record for it's UK and Ireland business area; Mindshare - with offices in Milan, Zurich and Athens - as its agency of record for its Italy, Switzerland and Greece business area; and Carat - with offices in Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid and Lisbon - for its France, Benelux, Spain and Portugal business area. Decisions have yet to be taken about consolidation in the Company's Germany and Austria business area since the selection process is still underway involving Mindshare, Carat, OMD and CIA. Media buying and planning activities in the Nordic business area have already been consolidated into Synergi/rf since the beginning of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin