UK: Kraft Foods International consolidates media planning and buying in Western Europe
Kraft Foods International announced yesterday that it has consolidated strategic and tactical media planning and buying activities across its European Union region business. The company has named Zenith Media - with offices in London and Dublin - as its agency of record for it's UK and Ireland business area; Mindshare - with offices in Milan, Zurich and Athens - as its agency of record for its Italy, Switzerland and Greece business area; and Carat - with offices in Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid and Lisbon - for its France, Benelux, Spain and Portugal business area. Decisions have yet to be taken about consolidation in the Company's Germany and Austria business area since the selection process is still underway involving Mindshare, Carat, OMD and CIA. Media buying and planning activities in the Nordic business area have already been consolidated into Synergi/rf since the beginning of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant