UK: Kraft Foods International consolidates media planning and buying in Western Europe
Kraft Foods International announced yesterday that it has consolidated strategic and tactical media planning and buying activities across its European Union region business. The company has named Zenith Media - with offices in London and Dublin - as its agency of record for it's UK and Ireland business area; Mindshare - with offices in Milan, Zurich and Athens - as its agency of record for its Italy, Switzerland and Greece business area; and Carat - with offices in Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid and Lisbon - for its France, Benelux, Spain and Portugal business area. Decisions have yet to be taken about consolidation in the Company's Germany and Austria business area since the selection process is still underway involving Mindshare, Carat, OMD and CIA. Media buying and planning activities in the Nordic business area have already been consolidated into Synergi/rf since the beginning of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO