USA: Kraft Foods International strengthens coffee businesses in Central & Eastern Europe - signs agreements in Bulgaria, Romania
Kraft Foods International announced two separate agreements that will build its coffee businesses in Bulgaria and Romania. Kraft Foods Bulgaria agreed to acquire the producer and marketer of Nova Brasilia branded coffee, the leading roast and ground brand in Bulgaria. This acquisition will give Kraft Foods Bulgaria the leadership position in the country's coffee market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations