USA: Kraft Foods International uses AgEx.com to pilot european-based reverse auction
AgEx.com successfully hosted a European-based reverse auction for Kraft Foods International, the company announced today. AgEx.com said dairy products worth close to one million Euros were tendered by Kraft Foods International in a 40-minute auction. A number of potential vendors bid live through the AgEx.com private auction site. The auction was held the last week of January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix