USA: Kraft Foods Launches Integrated Promotion to Expand Brand Presence Online
Kraft Foods Inc., the nation's largest packaged food company, announced today the launch of an integrated promotion to extend brand reach and awareness online. The Big Tuna Kahuna promotion was created specifically to increase awareness for Miracle Whip® Salad Dressing, Kraft Mayo® Real Mayonnaise and StarKist® Tuna. The online creative for The Big Tuna Kahuna integrated promotion was developed and executed by Promotions.com (Nasdaq:PRMO - news), the Internet promotion experts. Designed to increase online awareness for Kraft Foods, and StarKist Foods Inc., "The Big Tuna Kahuna sweepstakes" (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations