USA: Kraft Foods Launches Integrated Promotion to Expand Brand Presence Online
Kraft Foods Inc., the nation's largest packaged food company, announced today the launch of an integrated promotion to extend brand reach and awareness online. The Big Tuna Kahuna promotion was created specifically to increase awareness for Miracle Whip® Salad Dressing, Kraft Mayo® Real Mayonnaise and StarKist® Tuna. The online creative for The Big Tuna Kahuna integrated promotion was developed and executed by Promotions.com (Nasdaq:PRMO - news), the Internet promotion experts. Designed to increase online awareness for Kraft Foods, and StarKist Foods Inc., "The Big Tuna Kahuna sweepstakes" (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival