USA: Kraft Foods Launches Integrated Promotion to Expand Brand Presence Online
Kraft Foods Inc., the nation's largest packaged food company, announced today the launch of an integrated promotion to extend brand reach and awareness online. The Big Tuna Kahuna promotion was created specifically to increase awareness for Miracle Whip® Salad Dressing, Kraft Mayo® Real Mayonnaise and StarKist® Tuna. The online creative for The Big Tuna Kahuna integrated promotion was developed and executed by Promotions.com (Nasdaq:PRMO - news), the Internet promotion experts. Designed to increase online awareness for Kraft Foods, and StarKist Foods Inc., "The Big Tuna Kahuna sweepstakes" (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant