USA: Kraft Foods names ACNielsen as global research partner
Kraft Foods, (NYSE: KFT) a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced yesterday that it reached a series of agreements that makes ACNielsen the company's primary provider of marketplace measurement throughout most of the world. In addition, Kraft Foods North America has a new long-term agreement with Information Resources, Inc. (IRI) for select, strategic research services for all Kraft's brands in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre