USA: Kraft Foods names FCB as new Jell-O ad agency
Kraft Foods, the nation's largest branded food company, announced today that it has named Foote, Cone & Belding in New York as its advertising agency for Jell-O® gelatin and puddings in the U.S. The Jell-O assignment was previously at Young & Rubicam in New York. "We sincerely value the many contributions that Y&R has made over the years to help build Jell-O into a true American icon," said Dave Johnson, Executive Vice President of Kraft Foods and President of the Beverages, Desserts and Snacks Division. "However, with so many new snack and dessert products on the market, we believe we need to explore a new strategic and creative direction for the brand. FCB has a great track record on many of our brands like Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinners, Di Giorno Pizza and Cool Whip Whipped Topping." The Jell-O brand includes gelatin and pudding in both dry mix and ready-to-eat varieties as well as No Bake Desserts and new Jell-O Dessert Delights Dessert Bars recently launched in several US markets. Y&R continues to work on a number of Kraft brands including Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix, General Foods International Coffees, Terry's Chocolate Orange and Toblerone Chocolate. Kraft Foods, headquartered in Northfield, IL, is the North American food business of Philip Morris Companies Inc. Kraft's Beverages, Desserts & Snacks Division is headquartered in Rye Brook, NY. For more information, visit our website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016