USA: Kraft Foods names Leininger to head marketing services
Kraft Foods North America, the largest branded food company in North America, announced yesterday that Eric Leininger, 46, has been appointed Senior Vice President, Marketing Services. He will be a member of Kraft's Operating Committee and report to Paula Sneed, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods, and President, e-Commerce and Marketing Services. Leininger succeeds Lance Friedmann, who was recently appointed Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods, and Area Director, Mexico & Puerto Rico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery