USA: Kraft Foods names Leininger to head marketing services
Kraft Foods North America, the largest branded food company in North America, announced yesterday that Eric Leininger, 46, has been appointed Senior Vice President, Marketing Services. He will be a member of Kraft's Operating Committee and report to Paula Sneed, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods, and President, e-Commerce and Marketing Services. Leininger succeeds Lance Friedmann, who was recently appointed Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods, and Area Director, Mexico & Puerto Rico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations