USA: Kraft Foods names Meegan and Korby to senior management
Meegan to head Operations, Korby to lead Procurement, Integrated Supply Chain initiative NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today named Frank Meegan, 53, Senior Vice President, Operations for Kraft Foods North America, and Alene M. Korby, 47, Senior Vice President Procurement and Integrated Supply Chain. Both executives will serve on the Kraft Foods North American Operating Committee and report to Irene Rosenfeld, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and President, Operations, Technology, Information Systems, Kraft Foods Canada, Mexico & Puerto Rico. Meegan succeeds Larry J. Gundrum, Senior Vice President, Operations for Kraft Foods North America, who has announced his decision to retire from the company after 35 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid