USA: Kraft Foods names Meegan and Korby to senior management
Meegan to head Operations, Korby to lead Procurement, Integrated Supply Chain initiative NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today named Frank Meegan, 53, Senior Vice President, Operations for Kraft Foods North America, and Alene M. Korby, 47, Senior Vice President Procurement and Integrated Supply Chain. Both executives will serve on the Kraft Foods North American Operating Committee and report to Irene Rosenfeld, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and President, Operations, Technology, Information Systems, Kraft Foods Canada, Mexico & Puerto Rico. Meegan succeeds Larry J. Gundrum, Senior Vice President, Operations for Kraft Foods North America, who has announced his decision to retire from the company after 35 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund