USA: Kraft Foods names Meegan and Korby to senior management
Meegan to head Operations, Korby to lead Procurement, Integrated Supply Chain initiative NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today named Frank Meegan, 53, Senior Vice President, Operations for Kraft Foods North America, and Alene M. Korby, 47, Senior Vice President Procurement and Integrated Supply Chain. Both executives will serve on the Kraft Foods North American Operating Committee and report to Irene Rosenfeld, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and President, Operations, Technology, Information Systems, Kraft Foods Canada, Mexico & Puerto Rico. Meegan succeeds Larry J. Gundrum, Senior Vice President, Operations for Kraft Foods North America, who has announced his decision to retire from the company after 35 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO