USA: Kraft Foods names Morrison to head snacks, Buck to lead confections division
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced that Denise Morrison, 47, formerly Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and General Manager, Confections Division, has been named Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods North America and General Manager, Snacks Division. She replaces David Yale, who was head of this unit and has left the company to pursue other interests. In addition, Michele Buck, 40, previously Vice President, Marketing, Confections, has been appointed Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and General Manager, Confections Division. Both Morrison and Buck will be members of Kraft's Operating Committee and report to Michael B. Polk, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods, and President, Biscuit, Snacks and Confections Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods