USA: Kraft Foods names Morrison to head snacks, Buck to lead confections division
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced that Denise Morrison, 47, formerly Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and General Manager, Confections Division, has been named Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods North America and General Manager, Snacks Division. She replaces David Yale, who was head of this unit and has left the company to pursue other interests. In addition, Michele Buck, 40, previously Vice President, Marketing, Confections, has been appointed Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods North America, and General Manager, Confections Division. Both Morrison and Buck will be members of Kraft's Operating Committee and report to Michael B. Polk, Group Vice President, Kraft Foods, and President, Biscuit, Snacks and Confections Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO