USA: Kraft Foods names Ratcliffe senior VP sales for Kraft Foods International
Kraft Foods Inc., a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced that David Ratcliffe, formerly vice president sales European Union, has been named to the new position of senior vice president sales, Kraft Foods International (KFI). In this position, Ratcliffe will report to Roger Deromedi, co-CEO Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO, Kraft Foods International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch