USA: Kraft Foods names Ratcliffe senior VP sales for Kraft Foods International
Kraft Foods Inc., a global leader in branded foods and beverages, announced that David Ratcliffe, formerly vice president sales European Union, has been named to the new position of senior vice president sales, Kraft Foods International (KFI). In this position, Ratcliffe will report to Roger Deromedi, co-CEO Kraft Foods Inc. and President and CEO, Kraft Foods International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth