USA: Kraft Foods names Sampson head, Berger GM and VP of sales for Food Service
US branded food giant Kraft Foods has announced that Thomas H. Sampson, 43, VP of category sales management and strategy for Kraft Foods North America, has been named executive VP and president, Food Service for Kraft Foods North America, reporting to Rick Searer, group VP and president, Oscar Mayer, Pizza and Food Service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast