USA: Kraft Foods names Spence and Baxter to senior management team
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today announced two key appointments in its research and development organization, naming Jean Spence, 44, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Scientific Affairs and Compliance, a newly created position; and John Baxter, 42, Senior Vice President, Research and Development/Quality, Kraft Foods International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail