USA: Kraft Foods names Spence and Baxter to senior management team
Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, today announced two key appointments in its research and development organization, naming Jean Spence, 44, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Scientific Affairs and Compliance, a newly created position; and John Baxter, 42, Senior Vice President, Research and Development/Quality, Kraft Foods International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations