USA: Kraft Foods North America and B2eMarkets extend strategic sourcing relationship
Yesterday, B2eMarkets, Inc. announced the expansion of a pilot program with Kraft Foods North America, Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a leader in branded food and beverages. The program, initiated in September 2000, is being extended to allow KFNA's continued use of the B2eNegotiation(TM) solution from B2eMarkets as one of KFNA's tools in creating total cost-based requests for quotes (RFQs) and managing multi-round public and private eNegotiations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre