USA: Kraft Foods North America and B2eMarkets extend strategic sourcing relationship
Yesterday, B2eMarkets, Inc. announced the expansion of a pilot program with Kraft Foods North America, Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a leader in branded food and beverages. The program, initiated in September 2000, is being extended to allow KFNA's continued use of the B2eNegotiation(TM) solution from B2eMarkets as one of KFNA's tools in creating total cost-based requests for quotes (RFQs) and managing multi-round public and private eNegotiations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review