USA: Kraft Foods North America and B2eMarkets extend strategic sourcing relationship
Yesterday, B2eMarkets, Inc. announced the expansion of a pilot program with Kraft Foods North America, Inc. (NYSE: KFT), a leader in branded food and beverages. The program, initiated in September 2000, is being extended to allow KFNA's continued use of the B2eNegotiation(TM) solution from B2eMarkets as one of KFNA's tools in creating total cost-based requests for quotes (RFQs) and managing multi-round public and private eNegotiations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations