USA: Kraft Foods North America announces new division management
Kraft Foods North America, the nation's largest branded food company, announced today that it is creating two new divisions from the former New Meals Division based in Glenview, IL -- the Meals and the Enhancers Divisions. Mary Beth Stone West, 38, Vice President of Marketing and Consumer Promotion for New Meals, has been named Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods, and General Manager, Meals Division. Mark Pettie, 44, Vice President of Category Sales Management and Strategy, has been appointed Executive Vice President, Kraft Foods, and General Manager, Enhancers Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin