USA: Kraft Foods North America announces new management structure
Kraft Foods North America, the nation's largest branded food company, announced today a newly aligned management structure to provide a more streamlined approach to managing its business. The company is creating a new senior decision-making group to be known as the Management Committee, chaired by Betsy Holden, Kraft's President and Chief Executive Officer, and including her 11 direct reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- SIAL French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk