USA: Kraft Foods North America announces new management structure
Kraft Foods North America, the nation's largest branded food company, announced today a newly aligned management structure to provide a more streamlined approach to managing its business. The company is creating a new senior decision-making group to be known as the Management Committee, chaired by Betsy Holden, Kraft's President and Chief Executive Officer, and including her 11 direct reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down