NORWAY: Kraft Foods Norway appoints new CEO
The Norwegian unit of US food giant Kraft Foods has appointed Stefan Granlund as its chief executive officer. Granlund will also be responsible for marketing and sales of the company's chocolate and snacks products in the Nordic region. Granlund joins Kraft Foods Norway from a similar position at Kraft Foods Sweden and will start his new appointment on 1 February 2003, reported the Norwegian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery