NORWAY: Kraft Foods Norway appoints new CEO
The Norwegian unit of US food giant Kraft Foods has appointed Stefan Granlund as its chief executive officer.
Granlund will also be responsible for marketing and sales of the company's chocolate and snacks products in the Nordic region.
Granlund joins Kraft Foods Norway from a similar position at Kraft Foods Sweden and will start his new appointment on 1 February 2003, reported the Norwegian News Digest.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
Kraft Foods has announced that it is bring the UK into line with other markets by renaming its Dime chocolate bar as Daim....
Biotechnology company Senomyx has announced a two year extension of its collaboration deal with Kraft Foods Global, under which it works on the discovery and development of novel flavour modifiers....
Global food company Kraft Foods Inc has reported a fall in net earnings in its second quarter ended 30 June 2005, to $472m, compared with $698m a year ago, blaming high commodity costs for the reducti...
Chewing gum and confectionery maker Wrigley has completed the purchase of certain confectionery assets of Kraft Foods Global Inc for $1.46bn, it said. At the same time it announced the closure of a pl...
Kraft Foods has announced today that Betsy Holden, president, global marketing and category development, has decided to leave the company and resign her position on the company's board of directors, e...
Kraft Foods is "actively looking"' to acquire healthy food and drink brands to tap the growing number of consumers concerned about their weight, according to an interview with chief executive Roger De...
Kraft Foods Inc. has announced rises in revenues and net earnings for the first quarter ended 31 March 2005....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti