USA: Kraft Foods plans to consolidate media planning and buying
Kraft Foods, the nation's largest branded food company, announced today that it plans to consolidate general market media planning and buying activities for both the U.S. and Canadian businesses. Kraft is inviting Starcom MediaVest Group, Mindshare, OMD/Canada and FCB/TN Media to submit proposals, with a selection to be made before the end of the year. "The U.S. and Canadian media landscape is changing dramatically, creating an exciting new mix of advertising possibilities," said Don Miceli, Vice President, Media Services. "To help Kraft make the most of this new environment, we need world-class media resources who can design and deliver superior integrated media strategies. "Currently, we are working with a number of agencies for planning and buying, and our goal is to optimize media operations while taking into account the unique aspects of the U.S. and Canadian media landscape and market environment," Miceli noted. "We will consider different options for consolidation, including a single agency for all media activities." Kraft Foods, headquartered in Northfield, IL, is the North American food business of Philip Morris Companies Inc., and includes Kraft Canada Inc. with headquarters in Toronto, Canada. For more information about Kraft in the U.S. and Canada, visit our website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review