USA: Kraft Foods reports positive 2001 results
Global branded food giant Kraft Foods yesterday [Tuesday] announced positive results for the FY 2001 and Q4 that met anticipated targets. Co-CEO Betsy D. Holden commented: "This was an outstanding year for Kraft. We delivered superior results and enhanced shareholder value, while strengthening our business for the future with the successful integration of Nabisco."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations