USA: Kraft Foods reports positive 2001 results
Global branded food giant Kraft Foods yesterday [Tuesday] announced positive results for the FY 2001 and Q4 that met anticipated targets. Co-CEO Betsy D. Holden commented: "This was an outstanding year for Kraft. We delivered superior results and enhanced shareholder value, while strengthening our business for the future with the successful integration of Nabisco."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs