USA: Kraft Foods reports positive 2001 results
Global branded food giant Kraft Foods yesterday [Tuesday] announced positive results for the FY 2001 and Q4 that met anticipated targets. Co-CEO Betsy D. Holden commented: "This was an outstanding year for Kraft. We delivered superior results and enhanced shareholder value, while strengthening our business for the future with the successful integration of Nabisco."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti