ROMANIA: Kraft Foods Romania to sell Milka chocolate direct, reduce prices
The Romanian arm of Kraft Foods International, Kraft Foods Romania, has revealed that it will start selling Milka chocolate directly in the country this month. The move, which will mean that Kraft will be utilising its sales network, will see the price of a 100g Milka chocolate bar to 25,000 Romanian lei (US$0.76) from the current price of 35,000 lei.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund