ROMANIA: Kraft Foods Romania to sell Milka chocolate direct, reduce prices
The Romanian arm of Kraft Foods International, Kraft Foods Romania, has revealed that it will start selling Milka chocolate directly in the country this month. The move, which will mean that Kraft will be utilising its sales network, will see the price of a 100g Milka chocolate bar to 25,000 Romanian lei (US$0.76) from the current price of 35,000 lei.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations