ROMANIA: Kraft Foods Romania to sell Milka chocolate direct, reduce prices
The Romanian arm of Kraft Foods International, Kraft Foods Romania, has revealed that it will start selling Milka chocolate directly in the country this month. The move, which will mean that Kraft will be utilising its sales network, will see the price of a 100g Milka chocolate bar to 25,000 Romanian lei (US$0.76) from the current price of 35,000 lei.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea