USA: Kraft Foods says on track for 2002 earnings estimate
Roger K. Deromedi and Betsy D. Holden, co-CEOs of the Northfield, Ill-based branded food giant Kraft Foods, told investors yesterday [Thursday] that the company is on track to achieve its stated earnings expectations for the year. Deromedi and Holden reaffirmed that Kraft continues to project pro forma diluted earnings per share (EPS) of US$2.00 to US$2.05 for all of 2002, representing a 14%-16% increase over 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units