USA: Kraft Foods sees Q2 EPS up 17%, pro forma
Branded food and beverage giant Kraft Foods has posted pro forma diluted earnings per share (EPS) up 17% to US$0.55 for its Q2 2002, and pro forma net earnings up 17.1% year on year to US$960m. "Kraft delivered strong earnings growth in the quarter, keeping us in line with our earnings projections for the full year," said co-CEO Betsy D. Holden: "The Nabisco integration, our productivity programmes and new product initiatives are all tracking well, and we are benefiting from lower interest expense. We continue to expect pro forma diluted EPS for the year in the range of US$2 to US$2.05, a 14% to 16% increase versus 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review