USA: Kraft Foods sees Q2 EPS up 17%, pro forma
Branded food and beverage giant Kraft Foods has posted pro forma diluted earnings per share (EPS) up 17% to US$0.55 for its Q2 2002, and pro forma net earnings up 17.1% year on year to US$960m. "Kraft delivered strong earnings growth in the quarter, keeping us in line with our earnings projections for the full year," said co-CEO Betsy D. Holden: "The Nabisco integration, our productivity programmes and new product initiatives are all tracking well, and we are benefiting from lower interest expense. We continue to expect pro forma diluted EPS for the year in the range of US$2 to US$2.05, a 14% to 16% increase versus 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report