USA: Kraft Foods sees Q3 profit below estimates
US food giant Kraft Foods has warned that its third-quarter profit will be lower than expected due to higher spending on marketing and promotions. The Northfield, Illinois-based company said it expects to post third-quarter earnings of between 45 cents and 47 cents a share. Analysts polled by Reuters Research had been expecting, on average, 49 cents a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance