USA: Kraft Foods sells Farley and Sathers Confections to FS Acquisition
NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, and FS Acquisition Corp., a subsidiary of Catterton Partners, announced today an agreement for FS Acquisition to acquire the U.S.-based Farley and Sathers confectionery businesses from Kraft. Revenues for 2001 are expected to be about $220 million. The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of January 2002, and terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs