USA: Kraft Foods sells Farley and Sathers Confections to FS Acquisition
NORTHFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kraft Foods (NYSE: KFT - news), a global leader in branded foods and beverages, and FS Acquisition Corp., a subsidiary of Catterton Partners, announced today an agreement for FS Acquisition to acquire the U.S.-based Farley and Sathers confectionery businesses from Kraft. Revenues for 2001 are expected to be about $220 million. The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of January 2002, and terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast