USA: Kraft Foods Supplier excellence Award goes to Compex
In March, Compex received the Kraft Foods Supplier Excellence Award. Kraft Foods North America presents this annual award to Kraft Food Suppliers who have made significant contributions in areas such as technology, superior quality and delivery, reduced time-to-market, supply chain effectiveness and productivity.With this award, Kraft Foods thanks suppliers aiding them in their goal to be the undisputed leader in the food industry. Kraft Foods considers its supplier partnerships as crucial to the ability of the company to provide customers and consumers with consistently high-quality products. The Kraft Foods award program is intended to recognize and strengthen these partnerships.Kraft Foods presents this award to a limited number of suppliers which exceed the company's expectations. Compex is the only and first IT company to win this award since its foundation four years ago.Mr. Guido Beazar, CEO of Compex, expressed the great appreciation of his company: "We are surely proud of this award. The quality and expertise of our team members and the dedication to have all projects succesfully accomplished are the pillars on which this company is built. And as we consider our way of working as the standard for all our customers, we are delighted with this award of 'excellence', because it proves we are on the right track."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report