PHILIPPINES: Kraft Foods will boost sales further in Philippines with Nabisco merger
Domestic sales in the Philippines will drive the growth of Kraft Foods ' operations in Southeast Asia, according to president and general manager of the company's Philippine unit, Ramiro Cruz. The food and drinks unit of Philip Morris Co, Kraft Foods International revealed that 50% of the sales recorded in Southeast Asia are made in the Philippines, and the company will focus on pushing those further with an aggressive marketing strategy. This will be funded by the costs savings generated by the integration of Nabisco's business operations after the Philip Morris buy out last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods