PHILIPPINES: Kraft Foods will boost sales further in Philippines with Nabisco merger
Domestic sales in the Philippines will drive the growth of Kraft Foods ' operations in Southeast Asia, according to president and general manager of the company's Philippine unit, Ramiro Cruz. The food and drinks unit of Philip Morris Co, Kraft Foods International revealed that 50% of the sales recorded in Southeast Asia are made in the Philippines, and the company will focus on pushing those further with an aggressive marketing strategy. This will be funded by the costs savings generated by the integration of Nabisco's business operations after the Philip Morris buy out last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016