PHILIPPINES: Kraft Foods will boost sales further in Philippines with Nabisco merger
Domestic sales in the Philippines will drive the growth of Kraft Foods ' operations in Southeast Asia, according to president and general manager of the company's Philippine unit, Ramiro Cruz. The food and drinks unit of Philip Morris Co, Kraft Foods International revealed that 50% of the sales recorded in Southeast Asia are made in the Philippines, and the company will focus on pushing those further with an aggressive marketing strategy. This will be funded by the costs savings generated by the integration of Nabisco's business operations after the Philip Morris buy out last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits