USA: Kraft Foods wins patent for creamer for cappucino instant coffee
Early January the US Patent Office conferred patent 6168819 on Kraft Foods , for its invention titled 'Cappuccino creamer with improved foaming characteristics.' Kraft Foods own the earlier patents 5721003 and 5780092 of 1998 for the same technology. Besides Kraft, other firms active in this technology are
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods