Food industry news of the week: Kraft-Heinz, Senagral
One story dominated the headlines this week - the plans by Heinz and Kraft Foods Group to join forces and create the world's fifth-largest food and drinks group. Elsewhere, French co-ops Agrial and Eurial said their plans to combine their dairy businesses had been put on hold. There was also sad news from the French food sector with news of a fatal explosion at desserts firm Senagral.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning