MEXICO: Kraft in talks to acquire Jugos del Valle
The Mexican soft drinks company Jugos del Valle has confirmed that it is in talks with the US food group Kraft Foods regarding a possible takeover of Mexico's second largest fruit juice concern. Jugos del Valle said in a statement that it "is holding talks with Kraft, as is consistent with the interest shown by Jugos del Valle in analysing different business options including the possible sale of the company." Kraft, part of the Philip Morris corporation, has also confirmed that it has had "conversations" with the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs