CANADA: Kraft launches chocolate spread
Kraft Foods Group has launched a chocolate spread in Canada - with Ferrero's Nutella firmly in the US company's sights.
The group has introduced Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate, adding to its core peanut butter line that has been on sale in Canada for over 50 years.
On the labelling for the new product, Kraft has placed the line: "50 % less sugar than the leading hazelnut spread (per 1 tbsp serving)!"
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak