CANADA: Kraft launches chocolate spread
Kraft Foods Group has launched a chocolate spread in Canada - with Ferrero's Nutella firmly in the US company's sights.
The group has introduced Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate, adding to its core peanut butter line that has been on sale in Canada for over 50 years.
On the labelling for the new product, Kraft has placed the line: "50 % less sugar than the leading hazelnut spread (per 1 tbsp serving)!"
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service ...
A new global packaged food player was created in October 2012, as Kraft Foods Inc restructured its operations into two independently listed entities and spun off its North American grocery business un...
Synopsis Canadean's "Kraft Foods Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile con...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company re...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- McDonald's antibiotics move may be seminal moment
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- Green Giant talk underlines pressure at Gen Mills
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Heinz to cut 71 jobs at UK plant
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus