CANADA: Kraft launches chocolate spread
Kraft Foods Group has launched a chocolate spread in Canada - with Ferrero's Nutella firmly in the US company's sights.
The group has introduced Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate, adding to its core peanut butter line that has been on sale in Canada for over 50 years.
On the labelling for the new product, Kraft has placed the line: "50 % less sugar than the leading hazelnut spread (per 1 tbsp serving)!"
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Kraft Foods Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key busine......
A new global packaged food player was created in October 2012, as Kraft Foods Inc restructured its operations into two independently listed entities and spun off its North American grocery business un...
Synopsis Canadean's "Kraft Foods Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile con...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company re...
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Bitesize interview: Cricketer Farm MD Greg Parsons
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- Australia consumer watchdog probes raw milk sales
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods