CANADA: Kraft launches chocolate spread
Kraft Foods Group has launched a chocolate spread in Canada - with Ferrero's Nutella firmly in the US company's sights.
The group has introduced Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate, adding to its core peanut butter line that has been on sale in Canada for over 50 years.
On the labelling for the new product, Kraft has placed the line: "50 % less sugar than the leading hazelnut spread (per 1 tbsp serving)!"
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development