US: Kraft launches Oscar Mayer bacon jerky
Kraft Foods Group has launched bacon jerky under the Oscar Mayer brand in a bid to tap into growing demand for protein snacks.
The company said that Oscar Mater bacon jerky will allow consumers to snack on bacon "throughout the day" thanks to its "easy, on-the-go bacon jerky pouch". The product will be available in two varieties: bourbon barbeque and teriyaki ginger.
Oscar Mayer bacon jerky includes 11g of protein per serving and comes in 3 oz ready-to-eat packages.
Oscar Mayer Gives Consumers Another Reason To Love America's Favorite Bacon
Brand Expands Bacon Beyond Breakfast with New Jerky Snack in Two Delicious Flavors
MADISON, Wis., Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just when you thought bacon couldn't get any better, Oscar Mayer introduces the newest innovation from the Oscar Mayer Institute for the Advancement of Bacon (OMIFAB): Bacon Jerky.
OMIFAB is dedicated to unlocking bacon's deepest mysteries for the benefit of bacon lovers everywhere, and today, they made one more bacon dream come true. Starting today, bacon-lovers can now snack on bacon throughout the day in an easy, on-the-go bacon jerky pouch. Oscar Mayer Bacon Jerky is available in two tantalizing flavors including Bourbon Barbecue and Teriyaki Ginger.
The bold snack, made of 100 percent real bacon, is not only a source of delicious bacon goodness, but it's also an excellent source of protein, at 11g per serving.
"It's obvious that people love bacon," said Sarah Jones, senior brand manager for Oscar Mayer Bacon. "But we know not everyone has time to whip out their skillet to make some throughout the day. With Bacon Jerky, Oscar Mayer is providing bacon enthusiasts with an easy and satisfying way to snack on bacon while on the move."
As the average American is transitioning from eating full meals to snacking more throughout the day, Oscar Mayer Bacon Jerky provides a delicious bacon experience at any time, anywhere.
Oscar Mayer Bacon Jerky is available in 3-ounce ready-to-eat packages. It can be found alongside the full line of Oscar Mayer Bacon in the refrigerated meat case in most grocery stores nationwide, but is also shelf-stable making it a great on-the-go snacking option. Visit OscarMayer.com for more information on all Oscar Mayer product offerings.
Original source: Kraft Foods Group
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service ...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company re...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Argentina to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Chile to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company res...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details