USA: Kraft nears acquisition of Jugos Del Valle
Mexican juice maker Jugos del Valle said today [Tuesday] it has reached a non-binding agreement with Kraft Foods Inc to sell up to 100% of the company. In a filing to the Mexican Stock Exchange, Jugos del Valle, Mexico's second largest juice company, said that its majority shareholders are still in negotiations with Kraft over price. Kraft is due to undertake a due diligence review, and the deal is also subject to approval from competition authorities and the boards of both companies. Kraft's due diligence process could take two months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund