USA: Kraft nears acquisition of Jugos Del Valle
Mexican juice maker Jugos del Valle said today [Tuesday] it has reached a non-binding agreement with Kraft Foods Inc to sell up to 100% of the company. In a filing to the Mexican Stock Exchange, Jugos del Valle, Mexico's second largest juice company, said that its majority shareholders are still in negotiations with Kraft over price. Kraft is due to undertake a due diligence review, and the deal is also subject to approval from competition authorities and the boards of both companies. Kraft's due diligence process could take two months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO